Tuesday, August 30, 2011

update on the weekend

This weekend has been pretty layed back. Heather and I have caught a cold at least that is what we think. So we have just been relaxing. I started reading again. I used to read pretty frequently but just lost the desire and time. The kids have been doing pretty well. We have a busy week ahead. Eli has an overnight sleep study, therapy , ASL tutor. Ari has her hearing test on monday hopefully it will shed a little light on why she is always so loud. If not it will at least rule somethings out.

On the facebook question of the week. I didn't get as many responses as I would expect. The responses I got were pretty similar. Family and taking just a few minutes for themselves. I myself enjoy hanging out with family also. However I enjoy knitting reading a good book watching a good movie with the mrs.

I would also like to let everyone know that all comments are monitored thru me. Unfortunately I don't have alot of time to check them. If you leave a name I get to them faster than anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment