Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day

Yesturday was Fathers Day I hope that all of you out there had a wonderful day.

I did it was nice to be with the kids and just hang out. We went to the art museum. It was free and very large. We got to see Monets Water Lillie's. It was the first time in yrs to have all 3 of his paintings in one place. It was very cool. I cant wait to go back and see some of the things that we couldn't fit in. We all went outside and saw some of the sculptures and saw the largest shuttle cock they had three of them. Very cool. They also had a very large tree sculpture that looked like it was mad of metal.
The kids seemed to enjoy themselves and looked at all the cool art. They were in awe by some of the space pictures and different paintings. I am very glad we all got to go together and enjoy it as a family. We came home and hung out got for a bit and a friend came over for a bit and we talked then had pizza. Heather made a special dessert for me for fathers day it was super yummy it had peaches, raspberry, whip cream, pudding, and angel food cake. It was layered in a clear serving bowl. Then heather and i sat around knitting our little man some soakers.

It has been awhile since i have picked up a pair of needles. However I think that I can get one finished hopefully by the end of the week. We will just have to see how it goes and what kind of time I have. I am still looking for jobs. Using good old career builder and newspaper and any help wanted ads I can find. So far no call backs. I am hopeful that something will come my way soon. Have to keep the positive thoughts coming.

The kids are doing well we are trying some new things in the house to make it a little more stream line and more productive with our time. We have also got some pretty cool games planned for them this week. They were very cheap and I think we will all have lots of fun with them. Most of these ideals came from my very smart and beautiful wife. She thought hard about somethings on how to keep the kids busy and came up with some excellent ideas. I will share some with all of you when we start. We don't want to spoil the surprise.

Jace has done very well on his new medication. It looks like he may need to increase a bit however that will be up to the doctor to decide. He has not had any violent out burst since the medications. However his excitement has increased some and he appears to be more of a hall monitor as heather explains it. Like he tries to more of a tattle tail then he was. I sure that will all subside. We now have Pediatricians for all the kids.

That is all I have for today. Will update more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment