Tuesday, May 10, 2011

updates

Yesterday heather and the kids got home early so the kids got to go to school. Heather got to have a much needed bit of time to herself. Sounds like the kids did well last night. Yesterday I went to the house and did an inventory check of what needed to be bought and done. It is surprising what you find that is small but is big enough to make a big difference in a house.

I'm also calling around to all the pharmacies to elis meds taken care of. I was able to find one out of 6 local pharmacies that takes his insurance and compounds. You would think that being a government insurance that these pharmacies would take it. I was wrong most of them said that medicaid doesn't pay for compounding and some said that they don't do it because they don't get reimbursed. I just think its crazy

Well we are on our way getting things arranged for moving next week. All utilities are being switched this week into our name. I'm in contact finalizing the movers. Heather is at home packing away her little heart out. She totally got the short end of the stick. I know she can do it . I will be going home Friday and helping out as much as I can. I have the task of taking care of the garage.



Not much more to say. Just counting down the days 10days left for stuff to be in the house and 17 days for us to be a family again. Sooo can't wait.



Well that's all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment